ABOUT THE COMPANY
JSC BMTC provides the industry with metal processing machines and technologies. BMTC started its activity in the Baltic countries; then extending activity has been begun in Belarus. Activity of the organization has begun with band saw machine tools, at present we can offer all spectrum of technologies on processing sheet metal.
We are providing such machines:
▪ Laser cutting
▪ Water jet cutting
▪ Plasma cutting
▪ Gas cutting
▪ Bending machines and guillotines
▪ Punch presses
▪ Bending machines (sheet and profile)
▪ Tube bending machines (cutting, bending, grinding)
▪ Profile and cutting lines
▪ Other machines
The organization is engaged not only in selling of machine tools but also gives maintenance service on a guarantee and on after guaranteed period. BMTC service group is engaged in adjustment and installation of the equipment, training of operators and consulting clients on technical questions.
The organization is engaged not only in selling of machine tools, but also gives maintenance service on a guarantee and on after guaranteed period. BMTC service group is engaged in adjustment and installation of the equipment, training of operators and consulting clients on technical questions.
Very big attention in BMTC is given to technicians, who have the high technical education and additionally trained two times per year on special courses abroad. It allows to keep high qualification and not to lag behind the technical development.
The work with clients is done analyzing their needs using 5 M method: men, machine, method, material, money. The given method allows choosing technology to the client so that it could make a qualitative product at low industrial expenses, which essentially increases efficiency of manufacture.
The documentation of machines (instructions, materials for training) and managing programs of the equipment are prepared in the necessary language. All equipment runs with programs, therefore training becomes simpler, the human factor of mistakes decreases to a minimum.
- Consultations on the equipment, tools and technology selection issues
- The possibility to purchase the equipment via leasing;
- Service kit includes delivery, installation, montage, semontage, trainings and maintenance;
- Warranty and post-warranty hardware support and repair
- Spare parts and tools delivery;
- Repairs, adjustment and maintenance of the machines ;
- Technical, technological training.